This deilcious dish is totally easy, simple and only requires a few steps. You can be done within an hour and a half and serve such a filling dinner! Try out this chicken veggie casserole with some red potatoes and you’ll just go to heaven! Read further for a great and easy tutorial.
- 7 chopped red potatoes
- 3 cans of green beans
- 5 chicken breasts, boneless
- egg yolk
- bread crumbs
- 1 stick of butter
- First you want to take your raw chicken breasts and roll in scrambled yolk.
- When you have done this, you want to roll in bread crumbs.
- After you have done that, you want to take your red potatoes and create a section of a third of the baking dish.
- When you have laid those out, you want to create a middle section with the chicken.
- Then you want to take your green beans and create the last third of a section.
- When you have done this, you want to take your italian dressing mix and then drizzle this on top.
- Now you want to put a frying pan on high and melt a stick of butter.
- When it’s completely melted, you want to pour this over your combination in the baking dish.
- Then you want to take aluminum foil and cover this whole dish.
- Now you want to put on your over and bake at 350 degrees fahrenheit for no more than 60 minutes.
Delicious with italian bread, wine and more! You can choose which kind of potatoes you want, as they can be sweet or whichever you prefer. You can even try sprinkling bacon!