These are some of the most inexpensive recipes with a great outcome. You must be thinking that the portions are extremely small, but rest assured, they’re bigger than a normal proportion! Check out our quick 3 dinners for under $1.50 and you can have a whole weeks work for under $20!
- 1 tablespoon of peanut oil
- 1 one pound bag of frozen mixed oriental vegetables
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 pound of cut up strips of boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 package of chicken flavor ramen noodle soup
- 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce
- 2 teaspoons of freshly grated ginger
- First you want to take a frying pan and put this on high heat with some oil. When it’s hot, you then want to take the chicken and continuously stir this until the pink is completely gone.
- Now you want to take your vegetables and add these to the mix. You then want to put a lid on this to let this cook all the way through for no more than 5 minutes.
- Now you want to take your noodles with the flavor packet and then make this according to what’s on the package.
- When that’s done, you want to drain this accordingly.
- Now take your ginger, garlic, soy sauce and seasoning and add this to the water. Then you want to mix this well.
- After, you want to pour this over your veggie and chicken mixture and add noodles accordingly.
You’re then done! This is a great and delicious meal that’s under $1.50 for a serving and it has all the nutritional value you need! This is great for college dorm kids or college kids in an apartment who want a bit more to their meals.