This formula is for four to six servings. This is one from among many of my absolute favorite dishes. I like all the ingredients and the taste they bring, and I believe you would love it too. The total time to prepare this dish is around 25 to 30 minutes. The time is worth the while as you’d love what this investment in the kitchen will bring you at the end. Here’s what you’ll want and the way you create it.
Ingredients required for the recipe:
- Crushed corn flakes ( three cups),
- 1 cup of fresh spread along with sugar (half a cup),
- White syrup (half a cup),
- Chocolate chips approx six ounces.
How to cook:
1. Heat up over low temperature to soften spreads along with sugar and syrup. Mix the cereal.
2. After that pour the mixture into an 8×8 lubricated pan. (It is better to cover the pan with aluminum foil so that when you start to chop it, it can easily lift out)
3. Melt the chocolate chips at low heat or use the services of your microwave and set the temperature high.
4. Cool till firm
This would be an honest formula to attract with children towards food because it is absolutely fast and they will not lose interest waiting for it to get ready to eat. You can improvise the recipe and add or subtract ingredients according to taste. That’s what we love about this recipe: It’s easy to make, quick and can be improvised for better taste! Enjoy good food!